Instagram

Instagram

PINTEREST - Shitawa Bah

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, November 7, 2010

from London with love :)

today it's not shitawa blogging, im blogging about this love i show for my sister. im in Limkokwing doing a BA in wadrobe styling. cool right ?
got a couple of stuff to show you about my wardrobe love. maybe i ll create my own blog one day but not today. i ll stick with my sister's. (im so lazy when it comes to starting stuff, unlike malika) got this clique of friends i school with and we love fashion and photography.
check out me shoes here, bought them in london fashion week, this month i have been head over heels for neon, *no pun intended*










me, cathryn and lamae, and her  :)


my time machine ....

my boyfriend's, RAF's, shoes

melly and i ,

that's the full photo to the outfit i was wearing that day with melly.

will try to be posting full photos next time. have a good day my sister's and i readers.
lmao ! im grateful ot my sister for giving me this chance to be blogging here more often.
she is an angel. i dont even think i will open my blog (malika dont kill me ) i ll stick with this one.
xxxxxxx.

2 comments:

  1. cant stop staring at this blog. it's hot

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did good. the cam, awww. and then you know the yellow border just limes the phtos.
    thanx m. i think you are a natural blogger,
    it's in you .
    you are just the best .thanx for being the best siz .

    ReplyDelete