Instagram

Instagram

PINTEREST - Shitawa Bah

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

♥ INSPIRATIONS

hey,
As a stylist, I am supposed to look for a theme for a shoot.
when i run out of ideas for a shoot, i ussually go through:-
1. preparation- Get knowledgeable by conducting a research
2.Incubation- Be Mystical. I try to switch off from fashion and do something unrelated, like taking a walk, swimming .
3.Illumination Stage- This is the Eureka/ Aha! Moment for me. Ideas come on and it may be anywhere anytime.
4. implementation stage. This is where i put it on paper.
As a Creative and stylist : i try interacting with others to get ideas and also helps come up with unique ideas in the process.
here are some of the pictures that have inspired me this week




via Tumblr.
By the time i finished writiing this blog post, i got an idea for my next shoot.
Whoot !
X.
Shitawa

2 comments:

  1. whoah!!!1
    i love this we kinda have the same kinda of strategy wen i run out of ideas......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to know you think like me !
    great Fashion minds think a like

    ReplyDelete